Friday, June 1, 2007

Week Three Weigh In

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at <span class=


I am a little late in posting about this weeks weighing in...Oh well. My previous week was crazy and for some of it I was sick, and then I had to prep for a Colonoscopy (everything is fine, I wrote a post about all of this earlier this week.) So, anyway, I put this off so I could get somewhat of an accurate weight.

I weighed myself Thursday morning, (yesterday), and I weighed 137 lbs. This is great...2 down from last week. So all in all, I have lost 4 lbs.

Today, I feel ready to get back on track completely with my plan now that the stuff from this past week is behind me. So, I hope to pick back up some daily exercises and drink lots of water. I am excited to weigh in on Tuesday and see where I am.

All in all, I am so thankful for my health and have decided to be thankful for everyday and for the weight that I am right now.

1 comment:

Journo June aka MamaBear said...

An attitude of gratitude is always healthy! God is good!