Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Week Four Weigh In

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Well, I had an "okay" week. The scale said that I lost 1 pound this week, which I am so thankful for because I didn't incorporate a lot of exercising into the early part of my week. So, I am down a total of 5 pounds, currently at 136!!!!

This week, I hope to be strong and really stick to my diet. I did a lot of cheating here and there this past week. The biggest thing that I need to work on is to not snack late at night!!! I find that if I eat a good breakfast, lunch, and dinner, then not snacking at night is easier than if I skipped a meal during the day because I was busy.

I am so thankful for another small success and for my health. If you would like to hear from other people on their week, please click here.

5 comments:

Roses Are Red, Violets are Violet said...

You've done real well
At a steady pace
And have not been a glutton

For you've hit the mark
That I long to hit
And you'll finally get a button!

:-)

way to go...keep up the good work!

Melanie said...

WooHoo! Congrats on reaching that 5 pound mark! Now you get your button. Great job!

Denise said...

One pound, woo hoo!! Congrats sweety.

Karen said...

You're doing great--keep up the good work!

Thanks for your words of encouragement on getting settled back into life after the trip. I needed them so badly today because I did get really discouraged and overwhelmed earlier about all that needed to be done! You have blessed me, and I am grateful! Love, Karen

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful Thankful list. Prayer is always such a blessing. I love just talking to our Lord. Thanks for visiting. God Bless