Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Week Two Weigh In

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at <span class=

Well, to be honest, I am not exactly sure what the scale says for the second week yet. We were away from Sunday until this afternoon, so I did not post or have a scale to weigh in. I plan on weighing in first thing tomorrow morning.

I can say though that I am not expecting to see a lower number this week. I did not do too well. Being away really got me off track. Oh well, tomorrow is a new day and the start of a new week. So, I will get back on track and not linger over this week.

Thursday Morning Note: I weighed myself first thing as I said I would above...and I gained 2 of the 4 pounds back that I had lost in week 1. So, I now weigh 139...2 down from where I started at 141. Oh well. I will do better this week.

4 comments:

Denise said...

Have faith in yourself, you can be successful dear one.

Journo June aka MamaBear said...

We're here cheering you on! I can't believe I beat Denise! She must have gone to bed. ;-)

Journo June aka MamaBear said...

DOH! I guess I was a few seconds behind. LOL

Nise' said...

I love your oh well attitude and I need some of that to rub off on me cause I gained 2 lbs and am having a hissy fit!