Thursday, May 17, 2007

Thankful Thursday





Another Thursday, and another day to be thankful for. Here is what I am thanking God for today:

1) a talented husband who is always willing to help me out with responsibilities I have to do, but that he is so much better at and more experienced at...thank you for your time last night with my lesson, hubby.

2) the wonderful rain storms last night....my flowers and grass needed it.

3) the fact that pee-pee is easy to clean up off my carpet...as I have had to do this two mornings in a row, since trying to potty train my daughter....we need to work on our timing.

4) always providing our family with what we need. God is awesome and we are blessed by Him in so many ways.

5) the life of Dr. Falwell...he was a man who stood up for what he believed in no matter what and encouraged others to do so as well.

If you would like to visit other sites with Thankful Thursday lists, please click this link.

6 comments:

Denise said...

I enjoyed your thankful list, bless you.

Mary said...

"Pee-pee on the wall"! I had to laugh, cause I got a picture in my head of my granddaughter being potty trained. Blessings of great joy on your day!

jennyr said...

potty training is tough! i admire you making it into your thankful list...that's great! goodluck on ur potty training, my eldest is over but the 2nd one, it is coming pretty soon...so, i'll go back to the same routine again,hehehe!

Nise' said...

Thanks for sharing. I read way too fast and didn't see daughter right away and thought you were talking about a puppy and I was going to be jealous cause I want another dog!

Anonymous said...

I must say I got a kick out of the pee-pee on the carpet! I look forward to reading more!

eph2810 said...

Isn't it awesome that God placed a wonderful husband by our side.

I am sure that you will get the potty-training down. Although long ago, I remember our son just took off his diaper and that was that. Even for the night...

I have to admit again, I didn't know Dr. Falwell. I just heard about his passing the other day on the radio and a little about his life.

Thank you for sharing your grateful heart with us this week.

Be blessed today and always.