Thursday, May 10, 2007

My Thankful Thursday List





This is my First week participating in this...I am very excited about this. Here is what I am thankful for:

1) A husband who loves God first in his life and who loves me next. Being his # 2 is GREAT...

2) Having a beautiful and healthy daughter

3) my BFF who loves me for who I am and encourages me to be a better person...you are the best.

4) being able to read and study God's Word everyday

5) my parent's who brought me up in a Christian home and chose to be good examples for me to follow.

6) being able to serve in the Youth Department at our church.

7) my health and the health of my family

8) living close to my parents

9) having girlfriends to get together with for Playdates so our little ones can interact

10) the Cross...Jesus paying the price for my sins that I could never pay, in order that I might spend eternity in Heaven with Him one day.

I could go on and on, but I need to get ready for MOPS this morning. This is our last meeting until September. Anyway, if you have time, please read the post after this one about memorizing Scripture and let me know if you have any suggestions.

Enjoy your day, as I will enjoy the gift of today as well.

8 comments:

Mary said...

What a great list! I say Amen!
Blessings on your Mother's Day weekend.

Homekeeper Mom said...

You are truly blessed! That is so wonderful! Thank you for sharing your wonderful list with everyone!!

Love in Christ,
~Candi (Homekeeper at Heart)

Aisling said...

Well, welcome to thankful Thursday, I am sure you will LOVE IT and find it such a blessing.

Lori said...

"being able to read and study God's Word everyday" AMEN. So many times we in the US do not think about that.

I am so glad you participated, wonderful list. Girlfriends are wonderful to the sanity of life =))

Anonymous said...

I am so very thankful for your friendship and influence in my life. I can only hope that someday I will follow your example and be a godly wife and mother like you are. You inspire me to seek God and to become more like Him. YOU are the best!

Love,
BF

Ms. Kathleen said...

What a wonderful list! You have a lovely site. I use to so enjoy MOPS. Wonderful list! ☺

Nise' said...

Glad you joined us for Thankful Thursday! Great list of thankfuls! I am so glad your parents are close to you! I pray that I will be close to grandkids when the time comes.

Deena Peterson said...

Welcome, and what a great debut for your Thankful Thursday post...I'm so glad you're joining in!